There are varying opinions of genetically modified organisms, from production to consumption. Each person has the right to their own opinion, but to be educated when defending your opinion is a must. Even after writing a paper on GMOs last semester for an Honors seminar class, I am still learning more about GMOs. Here is a truthful view on GMOs. This post is six months old, but the information is worth the time to read it.
Below is the outline for this comprehensive blog project. Please read this entire blog project in order. All comments should be posted on this page (The main GMO blog) and should only be posted after reading the entire blog project. Thanks! I appreciate all of you being here.
- Introduction (Please read first!!!)
What are GMOs?
- Video: What do GM Crops look like? Are GM Crops “poisonous” or “toxic?”
- What are GMOs not?
- Why do farmers use technologies such as GMOs and herbicides/pesticides?
- My perspective on the safety and sustainability of GMOs
- My perspective as a Christian on GMOs
- Questions and comments from readers answered
- Additional Resources
Hello everyone, my name is Greg Peterson and I am the oldest brother of the Peterson Farm Brothers. You might know us from our parody music videos about farming on YouTube. Most of our videos are entertaining in nature, and stick mainly…
View original post 2,440 more words